Friday, April 24, 2015

Back to the Drawing Board

I should have mentioned,Aggressive Skating,personalized bobble heads, I don’t love the make-up,personalized bobbleheads, so it’s back to the drawing board (argh!).

The bright side (yes,custom bobblehead,The Indiana Pacers Continue To Race Towards Their First NBA Finals Victory, there is a bright side) is that I finally found a celebrity photo to show to make-up artists what I’m going for. I kinda like the hair too if I decide not to go with it half up… but I’m not ready to deal with hair until makeup is squared away.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,How To Find The Best Saint Petersburg Florida Downtown Condos,customized bobbleheads. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTBefores and Afters NEXT POSTBridal Garden Related Posts Wedding Day Glam10/20/14 @ 10:44 am Makeup Trials and Tribulations12/22/14 @ 12:56 pm Me Llama Mrs,personalized bobbleheads,How To Do English To Spanish Translation. Llama: A First Look09/26/14 @ 6:02 am Wedding Hair Inspiration01/19/15 @ 12:39 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment