Monday, May 18, 2015

How We Met

I think the engagement period is partly a time of reflection,custom bobbleheads. Over the past several months, I’ve been thinking about what our married life would be like (pretty much the same as now, apparently),., what our kids would be like (absolutely adorable!!),personalized bobbleheads, what our first house is going to look like,custom bobblehead, among many other silly daydreams.

I’ve also been thinking about the past as well. Recently, there were a few things that reminded me of when I first met Mr. Butterfly.

I had broken up with an ex about 2 months prior to meeting him. I was enjoying being single,customize bobblehead, and I started going to those Asian Happy Hours on Thursdays with a new coworker. At one of them,Can I Buy Used Summer Wedding Dresses, this guy came up to my coworker and said hello. Then of course,custom bobblehead, there was the inevitable, this is my friend blah blah,personalized bobblehead, and this is your friend blah blah,personalized bobble heads,Tips for Short Vintage Wedding Dresses, nice to meet you, yada yada yada. This is how I met Mr. Butterfly. At a happy hour. Hahaha.

We said our introductions,personalized bobblehead, and then we danced (he couldnt dance back then either ). I told him I was going for a beer,customized bobbleheads, and he came with me and bought me one. We sat and tried to have a conversation over the loud music. I didn’t hear much (I actually don’t remember too much,,, cuz I was really tipsy). But I got the gist – he worked at Disney,customize bobblehead, he was 26,custom bobblehead, Chinese,Classifieds February 19, 2015,customized bobbleheads, single and cute,Guide to Buy Wedding Dresses at Low Cost, AND he liked Buffy! Then he asked me for my number, and the rest is history.

How did you meet your fiance,custom bobbleheads?

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Butterfly Location: New York Occupation: Healthcare Administrator Wedding Date: November 2006 Venue: Twenty-Four Fifth --> PREVIOUS POSTMonster-in-Law NEXT POSTOrigami Revisited Related Posts Watercooler: October 18, 201410/18/14 @ 7:00 am A Walrus in a Sea of Emotions 12/08/14 @ 4:08 pm Hare’s to the Happy Couple: One Year Later and a ’90s Dance Band08/20/14 @ 12:38 pm Swoon: The Proposal11/19/14 @ 6:37 am

No comments:

Post a Comment