Monday, May 18, 2015

Strip Clubs – Yay or Nay

Recently I attended a birthday party for a friend themed,customized bobbleheads, “the bachelorette party she never had.” We went to Times Square Hunks and every girl in the place was there for a bachelorette party. I’ve been to strip clubs before in Vegas for other bachelorette parties and I have my opinions,personalized bobble heads, but I’ll talk about them in another post.

First,custom bobbleheads, let’s find out what your opinions are!

What do you think about your fiance going to a strip club for his bachelor party,personalized bobblehead?

No way it's disrespectful and I've heard the horror stories,customize bobblehead! Sure it's all in good fun and I trust him,Josie!,customize bobblehead. I don't know,personalized bobbleheads... maybe as a guest but not as the bachelor,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends,personalized bobble heads.


View Results

What do you think about brides-to-be going to strip clubs for their bachelorette party,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme,personalized bobbleheads?

No way,custom bobblehead! It's disrespectful and I expect my fiance to do the same. Sure it's all in good fun,Guide to Buy Wedding Dresses at Low Cost,custom bobblehead! I'm ok with it - it's just not for me,custom bobbleheads.


View Results

Are female strip clubs (female strippers) worse than male strip clubs (male strippers),personalized bobblehead?

Yes No


View Results

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs,customized bobbleheads. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTShaker Style NEXT POSTKettle & Mugs Related Posts Bachelorette Shenanigans Part Deux: Part I of II12/08/14 @ 1:12 pm A Crab in Her Element: Beach Bachelorette Recap11/26/14 @ 1:04 pm Building Our Bridal Party IV: Divvying Up Responsibilities10/22/14 @ 6:33 am The Case of the Mystery Bachelorette Destination 10/03/14 @ 10:40 am

No comments:

Post a Comment