Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Problem w Saeyoung Vu

I had my first breakdown last Tuesday where I locked myself in the bathroom, turned on the faucet, and proceeded to cry. It felt damn good too. I can’t believe it took me this long to have a breakdown. I just felt like everything was crashing down on me. What broke me was Saeyoung Vu and my volunteer planner.

Yes a situation has come up. We purchased our bridesmaid dresses at the end of October/early November from Saeyoung Vu. It clearly states on their site to allow 12 weeks for delivery. When we went to the boutique,personalized bobbleheads, they told us to give them anywhere from 8-12. Fine,personalized bobble heads,Rolex Watch History And Innovations Replica Rolex Watches At Watchesvision, that’s plenty of time.

I received Anna & Shawnie’s dresses 17 weeks later minus the sashes. Shawnie just told me that the boning in her dress was off to the side. We were told that Hannah’s dress was going to arrive with the sashes, at the latest, by the last week of March because they were still waiting for the chocolate fabric. That’s 21 weeks! It’s taking them 21 weeks to order chocolate fabric? I was livid! Plus the woman I’ve been corresponding with was VERY patronizing on the phone. “I’m sorry,custom bobblehead, you said when we first purchased the dresses that it would take anywhere from 8-12 weeks?” Her response? “Mmm hmmm,custom bobbleheads, okay?”

I’ve been dealing with this woman for the past 4 weeks. I just didn’,custom bobblehead;t want to deal with it anymore. Hannah was pissed. She emailed the company a letter and also fowarded it to the GA location (which is where she purchased hers) and the NY location. What happens next,customized bobbleheads? Both locations called me to apologize,customize bobblehead. My contact person all of a sudden is sooo sweet.

I’m not buying it. I don’t think that you get this from my writing but I can be a push over. Really. Yes I talk a lot of smack but what it comes down to it,personalized bobblehead, I don’t like being mean to people. I’m a wus which is why everyone around me is a bitch and they take care of things for me.

I spoke with Hannah on Friday morning and she asked me how we were going to get compensated for it. She told me to call them and told me to get a refund for the sashes. I told her I didn’t want to call them because I don’t want to be mean (stop laughing you bitches). She told me I had to be more assertive and that I didn’t have to be mean and that I just have to tell them in a polite but business like way that you tried to f*** with us,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme, we called you on it, now make it up to us.

I called,personalized bobble heads. Spoke with the same woman and was very polite. I told her that we wanted to be compensated for it in some way.We’re getting a refund on the sashes and the tier that’,custom bobbleheads;s supposed to be on the bottom of Hannah’s dress. Refund: $120,custom bobblehead.00. I’,customized bobbleheads;m happy that they owned up to their mistake and tried to make up for it,personalized bobbleheads,Mixing And Matching�The Vintage Clothes Dilemma. That was the least they could do. Also, Hannah’s dress and the sashes are now coming in on Tuesday. Yippee,,!

Moral of the story:
Don’t f*** with me cause then I’,customize bobblehead;ll tell my sister and my girlfriends and they will cut you and devour you like a piece of bulgogi.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTNew York Spa Week NEXT POSTCool Groomsmen's Gifts Related Posts Classifieds: September 12, 201409/12/14 @ 1:02 pm Classifieds: January 12,Debit Card Loans Payday- Obtain Support Through Debit Card, 201501/12/15 @ 2:29 pm Classifieds: October 6, 201410/06/14 @ 2:25 pm Classifieds: December 26, 201412/26/14 @ 1:20 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment