Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Levet Secured His Place In The Open Championship.

Thomas Levet has had a fortunate series of events and has now secured his place to compete in the Open Championship at Turnberry,custom bobblehead.

Brett Quigley unexpectedly dropped out of the tournament,custom bobblehead,Skateboards New Way To Encourage The Child Towards Sports.

The American won the qualifying spot at the John Deere Classic on Sunday however later he decided not to play in the open but the Milwaukee instead,customize bobblehead.

Another competitor to drop out of the tournament was Jeev Miklha after a rib injury giving Australian John Senden the chance to play.

Miklha has been suffering with a torn muscle for a couple of months and said, "When I was taking deep breaths, it was also hurting and when that happens you know it's back,.," said the 2008 Asian number one.

"I'm only 60% fit and I don't want to play a major championship in that condition.
"My game is good but I just don't want to take any chances this week,,."

Levet had a disaster last month after being disqualified for last month's qualifier at Sunningdale. He made the fatal error of signing an incorrect scorecard.

The Open is missing some key players this year. Phil Mickelson, Trevor Immelman,customized bobbleheads, Robert Karlsson and tim Wilkinson have all decided not to play.

Levet said,"I think I've got a chance,Buying A New Hyundai I10," said Levet after being told that he was in the field for Turnberry. "I'm playing well and I hit the ball low,Acclaimed Omega Replica Watches Swiss Movement For Adeptness Humans,custom bobblehead, which you need to do at the Open.

"I still knew I could get in by playing well at either the French or Scottish Opens, but I didn't realise until last Thursday that I was high up on the reserve list."

Qugley decided not to go to Scotland due to personal reasons,personalized bobbleheads. He is set to attend a memorial service for the wife of his fellow player Chris Smith.

"My heart's not into playing the British,custom bobbleheads," he said. "I know that sounds crazy for a major, the Open at Turnberry,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends, and I love the golf over there.

"There are a million reasons to go - I just feel like it's going to be better for me to go to Milwaukee and go with my family,personalized bobblehead," he said.

England's Ross Fisher could yet join the Open withdrawals as his wife is expecting their baby this week.

Fisher, who finished eighth at the Scottish Open,customized bobbleheads, insists he will leave the Open the moment he has any news that the baby is coming.

"I'm looking forward to the Open and it's the most important tournament I will play in a calendar year,customize bobblehead, but what will be will be,personalized bobbleheads," he said.

"It would be great to play and the ideal would be to two-putt to win next Sunday,personalized bobble heads, make a short winner's speech and then fly home.

"But there are plenty more Opens. I will be straight out whatever day it is - it's something I don't want to miss and I'm sure it's something Jo doesn't want me to miss,personalized bobble heads."

No comments:

Post a Comment