Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Dieting With Friends

I’m a bridesmaid in a wedding that’s only 15 days away. The bridesmaid dress fits me perfectly,custom bobblehead, perhaps just a wee big snug… that is without a bra on. So I wanted to lose a couple of pounds and tone my upper arms a bit before the wedding. Easier said than done – losing weight is so hard!

I decided that I needed to take desperate measures and asked two friends to start an online food and exercise journal with me where we record our weight, everything we eat or drink, and our exercise.

Here’s my entry for yesterday:

Thursday,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day, April 6

Breakfast – 10:30 am. 1 slice jewish rye toast w/ 1 tsp butter and 2 tsp raspberry jam,Classifieds February 5, 2015. 1 boiled egg. 2 cups cranberry juice. 1 shot acai berry juice.
Lunch – 3:00 pm. 1/2 cup white rice, 1 piece LA galbi,personalized bobble heads, kimchi, jalapenos dipped in soy bean paste. 1/2 orange. 2 cups barley tea.
Dinner – 9:15 pm. OMG – 2 pieces bread with butter, 4 oysters on half shell, 1/2 pork chop,personalized bobbleheads,Tips for Short Vintage Wedding Dresses, potatoes, onions,custom bobblehead, fennel tart w/ vanilla gelato,personalized bobble heads, 2 pieces cheese, 1 bottle of red wine, escargot.

I was very very bad yesterday –,custom bobbleheads; I usually try to eat 5 small meals and drink 8 glasses of water a day,.. But I was really busy and I went out to dinner with Mr. Bee so I cheated a little,personalized bobbleheads. That’,,;ll make me work just a little bit harder this weekend,customize bobblehead.

I think tracking your dieting progress with someone like this is a great way for brides to stay motivated to lose weight. It’s really helped increase my daily water intake,personalized bobblehead, count calories, improve my eating habits,custom bobbleheads, and keep me motivated and accountable (since I know I have to report every single thing I eat).

I did Atkins before my wedding and I did lose 5 pounds really quickly and then put it right back on (plus more) after the wedding,custom bobblehead. This time I’,personalized bobblehead;m trying to be healthy and do it right even if the weight comes off very slowly,customize bobblehead,Classifieds February 19, 2015.

Are you doing anything to get in shape for your wedding?

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTFlip Flops NEXT POSTDyeable Shoes Related Posts 9 Easy DIY Winter Decorations11/10/14 @ 2:42 pm Confronting My Demons: Out-of-Shape Dress Shopping10/31/14 @ 5:22 am My Wedding Weight Loss Plan09/09/14 @ 9:14 am Bride Wars11/24/14 @ 5:37 am

No comments:

Post a Comment