Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Now That’s Love…

Last night Mr,Thomas Knoell Designs,personalized bobbleheads. Bee came home with a present for me,personalized bobble heads,Perfect Details.

“,custom bobbleheads;You spice up my life,,!”,.; the package said. I knew it was something like hot sauce because I am a hot sauce lover like no other,Personalized Make-up Bag,personalized bobble heads. So I opened up the package and BAM,custom bobbleheads!

500 miniature bottles of tabasco!!!!!!!!! OMG this is a dream come true. Sniff,personalized bobbleheads, sniff. He got this for me so I can always carry some in my purse because I put tabasco in everything – it’s not just a hot sauce,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day,personalized bobblehead, it’s a way of life.

For those of you who want 500 miniature tabasco bottles of your own, it’s not that easy to get. Mr. Bee is friends with the owner of a diner he frequents and the diner owner ordered this through his distributor.

This is my regular bottle of tabasco next to the miniatures,custom bobblehead.

I’ve been calling Mr,customized bobbleheads. Bee “,customize bobblehead;Tabasco Santa”,customize bobblehead; ever since,custom bobblehead. This just may be the best present ever,custom bobblehead.

Smokey the cat agrees.

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTMore from Shop Intuition NEXT POSTTotes Related Posts Winter Wedding Drink Recipe: Mulled Cider12/01/14 @ 6:43 pm Homemade Jelly09/26/14 @ 1:23 pm The Groom’s Wedding Nightmare09/30/14 @ 5:27 am Two Years11/10/14 @ 5:02 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment